JUMAG waste heat boilers utilise hot flue gases from an upstream process to generate steam. These boilers are: compact, efficient, robust, modular and not subject to monitoring in many countries.
The JUMAG waste heat boiler need not fear comparisons with large steam boilers:
- High heat exchanger output on a small area
- Modular setup – cost-efficient adjustment to many different systems
- No TÜV monitoring required – no boiler attendant
- High operating and service friendliness
- Robust pressure vessel in the design of a small shell boiler